Restaurants & Bars
You have the full board package with beverages, the main restaurant offers you international and Tunisian cuisine.
- Breakfast from 07:00 a.m until 10:00 a.m are served in buffet style, offering a selection of pastries: croissant, cake, a selection of marmalade, light honey, fruits, cereals, butter, eggs, a selection of fresh vegetables, yoghurt, a choice of bread, hot drinks (milk, coffee, tea, chocolate, herbal tea), cold drinks (milk, still and sparkling water, fruit juices).
- Lunch from 12:30 p.m until 14:30 p.m and Dinner from 19:30 p.m until 21:30 p.m are also served in buffet style, offering pastas, pizzas, warm starters, salads, meat, fish, grills, cheese, ice cream, cakes and seasonal fruits.
- Drinks included in lunch and dinner is served in glasses: local wine, local beer, fruit juice, sodas and still and sparkling water
Open from 10:00 a.m until midnight, offers you a large selection of cocktails and drinks in glasses including local alcoholic drinks (bottled in Tunisia), coffee, tea, water, local wine, local beer and soda. International beverages are fee paying.
From 10:00 a.m until 18:00 p.m
from 10:00 a.m until 12:30 p.m: croissant service. From 12:30 p.m until 14:30 p.m: lunch service: grills, salads, and fruits in buffet style. From 16:30 p.m until 18:.0 p.m. snacks.
Open from 10:00 a.m until 18:00 p.m, except in bad weather.
Drinks in glass: water, juice, soda, sandwiches and pizzas
(Moorish Café): Mint tea and coffee (free), Water pipe (fee paying): open from 16:00 until midnight.
The all-inclusive package consists of :
- Accommodation in double, triple and quadruple rooms.
- Full board including beverages in the following distribution room